
Collections
Item
Headstone Grave 58B, green area
Object type
Date
1909 and 1913
Description
A handwritten record of the memorials for Grave 58 - Mary Ann Ringe in 1913 and James Gardiner in 1909. These memorials were removed to Grave 58 when the Church Hall was built along with others.
People
Location
Credit
© Marks Tey Archive
Usage
CC-4.0, view usage statement
Provenance
St Andrew's Church records
Archive code
MTHP.1.3.4.1.115